TOP GIFT IDEAS FOR MEN
As there are a lot of men’s gift ideas, finding the best gift for the men in your life can be a daunting task hence the need to take some time to figure out what the man you are shopping for would love. You should strive to surprise and delight him with an unusual and unique gift that he is bound to love.
Getting them gifts in line with what their interests are or what fascinates them can be a great idea. There are gifts for men who love sports, traveling, reading, cooking, and so much more. A set of kitchenware can work well with a chef to motivate them to continue with their culinary journey while on the other hand, weights like dumbbells will work for a fitness enthusiast.
Whether he is your husband, son, brother, or best friend, you should find a way to make them smile with joy. Focus on getting them gifts that will leave a lasting impression. Other men’s gift ideas may include items like:
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Beard grooming oil
- Leather travel and grooming set
- Deodorants and perfumes
- Men’s jewellery
- Nice furniture
Anniversaries are also an important part of men’s lives since they mark important dates on which certain events took place. Anniversaries enable us to commemorate and celebrate events such as birthdays, weddings and engagements. As we celebrate such events, it is also necessary to make people like our husbands, brothers, dads, uncles and best friends feel special about these anniversaries and what better way is there in doing so than gifting them?
Men’s gift for anniversary may include
- Surprise ticket to something they love doing like watching movies
- Booking a reservation for dinner in a nice restaurant
- Giving them a treat in the spa
- Write sweet notes for them
- Candlelit dinner at home
- Buying them a bottle of their favorite booze
- Run them an errand that they have been avoiding
Money clip as a gift for men
A money clip is a gadget that is typically used to store money and credit cards for those who do not wish to carry the usual wallet. Most money clips can hold a few cards and up to twenty-five bills and exceeding its limit may cause it to loosen and drop the contents. A money clip is considered a more fashionable and stylish way of carrying cash as compared to wallets.
While magnetic money clips should not have any effect on credit and debit cards, some cards can be affected. For instance, hotel key cards are susceptible to damage from magnets so it is wise to avoid storing such in magnetic cash holders.
Men fashion style
Some rules govern how men should dress although what works for one may not always work for another because matters to do with dressing are usually a personal choice and it is looked at from the face value. All the same, men should always strive to look after their appearance and look stylish. Some of the rules that they need to put in mind are
- Wearing a suit well
- Investing in a nice watch
- Spending money on good shoes
- Exploring different colors
- Dressing for the occasion
- Minimizing on accessories
- Keeping the underwear simple
All in all, men just need to value style and image in their fashion sense since appearances matter a lot especially when it comes to creating first impressions. Dress in a way that will easily grant you those precious seconds to sell a thought, make your case, and influence others. Dressing appropriately will make people take you seriously.
Types of wallets
A wallet is a small case that is used to store cash securely. Wallets have evolved in shapes, styles, and forms to suit people’s changing needs. Preferences usually vary from the functionality to the color as well as the type of leather you want.
Some types of wallets that exist are
- ID card wallet
- Wrist wallet
- Belt wallet
- Travel wallet
- Bifold wallet
- Slim wallet
- Large wallet
- Money clip wallet
- Zippered wallet
- Front pocket wallet
If you are looking for a wallet for carrying only cash and cards, then the money clip is the best choice since it is preferred by those who want a minimalist kind of lifestyle. Wrist Wallets generally fit items like cash, cards, phone, and ID when you are on the go. It secures your essentials while jogging, hiking, walking and more. A belt wallet stores important folded documents and bills.
A slim wallet, also known as a minimalist wallet can hold up to ten cards and cash folded in half. It is slim enough for both the front and back pocket and has a lesser effect of wear and tear on your clothing.
Choosing a wallet according to your needs is essential and some steps should be put into consideration when buying one. You ought to;
- Check the number of cards you need to carry. For instance three per slot keeps the wallet thin and within reach when required
- Decide on the amount of cash to carry and how you prefer them folded be it in halves or quarters.
- Select a wallet that is of the smallest size and can accommodate your needs 95% of the time
- Brown is considered the best color when it comes to buying a wallet and for a person who spends a lot of cash. A good quality wallet can last up to seven years.
- The front pocket wallet has gained popularity among men nowadays because of its slim and lightweight nature and it can easily fit into a front pocket. A front pocket wallet also provides added security from a pickpocket since it is difficult for them to steal your wallet out of your front pocket unlike from the back pocket. Many front pocket wallets have metal plates to help to secure the contents in the wallet into a compact form, to make it easier to slip into the pocket.
With all the wallet trends in the market, simply go for one that suits your needs and works well for you.